Presented by Mesa Arts Center as part of the Performing Live series
Dave Koz & Friends continue their annual holiday tradition at Mesa Arts Center! With nine Grammy® nominations, nine No. 1 albums on Billboard’s Current Contemporary Jazz Albums chart, and a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, saxophonist Dave Koz has maintained a commitment to celebrating the magic of the holiday season like few other artists of his genre or generation.
This year's Dave Koz & Friends Christmas Tour features Mindi Abair (saxophone), Jonathan Butler (vocals) and Keiko Matsui (piano/keyboard).
This performance is eligible for Mesa Bucks
Get in the holiday spirit by joining Dave’s cozy pre-show Meet & Greet! Take a photograph with Dave and participate in an intimate Q&A session. Make this year’s holiday memorable and join Dave’s 21st Anniversary Christmas Tour VIP Experience!
- Premium Seat Location
- Intimate Q&A with Dave Koz
- Photograph with Dave Koz
- Autographed VIP laminate
There are a limited number of spaces available. You must have a seat ticket to join the Meet & Greet. The 30-minute event takes place prior to the show. Please note: you must be
able to arrive 1 hour and 45 minutes prior to show time. The VIP event begins promptly 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to show time. You will receive a VIP itinerary approximately 3-5 days prior to the show with the necessary details.
Mesa Arts Center is hosting a limited number of seats for a Pre-show dinner before the performance.
Ticket Price: $35 which includes all items listed in the menu plus a complimentary beverage (excluding craft cocktails)
- Arugula Salad – Arugula, Fresh Avocado, Diced Mango, Roasted Pecans, Onions and Spicy Citrus Vinaigrette
- Dinner Rolls
- Peruvian Airline Roasted Chicken Breast with Aji Amrillo Chili Cream with Rice Pilaf and Baby Spinach
- Drunken Tequila Shrimp – Shrimp cooked in Mexican White Gold Tequila, Garlic, Bell Pepper, Red Onions, Lime Juice, Cilantro served with Roasted Corn, Rice Pilaf and Red Corn Tortilla Strips
- Cupcakes – Red Velvet, Carrot, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Chocolate