Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum (MCA) is pleased to announce its Sixth Annual 10 x 10 Benefit Show & Sale, which features the work of more than 100 artists from Arizona and beyond. Participating artists were asked to create an original work (2-D or 3-D) of art in keeping with the 10 x 10" theme. The competed pieces will be on display at MCA from Oct 3-12 and sold at the reception on Oct 10. Each piece will be available for $100. Budding artists 18 years of age and younger were also invited to customize a 5 x 5 inch canvas, which will be sold for $25 each. First come, first pick! Doors open at 6pm sharp! All proceeds benefit MCA exhibitions and educational programs.
Farhana Shifa Ahmed
Jean Ann Brown
Anne Marie Carrington
Noelle M. Champagne
Eric J Chapman
Raiyan E. Choudhury
Sarah De Jesus
Jo Ellen Delcoure
Martha L. Germano
Dain Q. Gore
Derk J. Harron
Denis Alan Hubert
Keith J Imes
Mary Ann Jeschor
Richard Kelly III
Madeline Linsley Smidt
Laurence M. Loew
Reception & Sale: Fri, Oct 10, 2014, 6-8pm
- $10 per person at the door
- MAC Bronze and Silver Members (and one guest) get in free and 10% off their entire purchase. MAC Gold Members and above receive 20% off their entire purchase.*
- Sweet treats will be served
Unsold artwork will remain on display and available for purchase through Sun, Oct 12th!
For Participating Artists:
- All artwork is due Sept 19 by 5pm (Late entries will be held over for the next year. No exceptions!)
- Please have completed form along with work
- 2-D work must be 10 x 10 "; 3-D work must be contained to a 10 x 10 x 10" format
- Budding artists 18 years and under are invited to customize a 5 x 5 canvas
- Artist who contribute one piece receive 20% off their entire purchase and two donations receive 30%
- Participating artists (and one guest) get in free
* Become a Member today!
Call Matthew at 480.644.6615
Thank you to all the artists for their generous contributions and for making this fundraiser possible!