Presented as part of Mesa Art Center's Performing Live series.
A Mesa Arts Center holiday favorite returns! In 1984, Mannheim Steamroller released Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, an album that changed the sounds of Christmas and resulted in a runaway hit. Mannheim Steamroller went on to become the biggest selling Christmas music artist in history. The group’s Christmas tour has become a holiday tradition right along with decorating the tree.
This performance is eligible for Mesa Bucks
Location: Piper Theater
Price: $40 includes buffet dinner and 1 complimentary beverage
- Tender, slow-roasted boneless braised short ribs
- Cauliflower Gratin, cauliflower baked in a rich cheese sauce
- Herb garlic roasted beets, tricolored peppers, goat cheese and arugula, served with white balsamic glaze
- Red potatoes roasted to perfection with herbs and garlic
- Fresh berries and angel food cake with sweet custard and strawberry preserves
For any food allergies and restrictions, please contact Kerrie Gross, Food and Beverage Coordinator, at Kerrie.Gross@mesaartscenter.com