Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum is pleased to announce BidUp! (formally 10 x 10), which will feature the work of artists from Arizona and beyond. Participating artists are asked to create an original work in any medium of art that does not exceed 12 x 12 x 12 inches. The artwork will then be displayed for one night only and sold in a silent auction format.
* All proceeds benefit MCA Museum exhibition and educational programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING ARTISTS (18+ years only)
- Artists 18+ years and all mediums are welcome!
- Only one work will be accepted by each artist.
- Restriction: The work can NOT exceed 12 x 12 x 12 inches.
- IMPORTANT: All wall objects must be ready to hang and will not be accepted without a proper hanging device in place.
- EXTRA IMPORTANT: Completed form MUST accompany the work.
- Participating artists will receive a voucher good for 20% off (a $40 value) the purchase of one 2018 Original Art Print Calendar, which will also premier the same night of this fundraiser.
- Participating artists will also receive a voucher good for one free entry to a MCA Museum juried exhibition.
* MCA Museum reserves the right to refuse any work for any reason.
All donations for the BidUp! Silent Auction Fundraiser become the property of the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum. All proceeds benefit the museum's exhibition and educational programs. Unsold artworks will be used for future fundraisers or reappropriated at the museum’s discretion.